I upgraded to Webcomic 3.0.2 this morning, and was able to follow the directions so that the comics showed up. The only problem was that some of the CSS changed. After about 2 hours trying to find and modify all the changes I gave up and completely removed Webcomic, then installed the last version that I was using. Good thing I backed up the database before I tried upgrading!
I don’t have time to mess with all that code when I’ve got a relaunch date to think about. I love the Webcomic plugin and will probably try upgrading again as there are updated versions available in the future.
For now, I am busy with content and you will be happy to know that along with the July 5 relaunch date, there are more exciting things in the works!
Keep it locked on Frankentoast.com and you’ll be a part of all the freshness.